8 Indoor plants grow in water | Nature Bring
Written by: Sneha Date: 16/09/2017
Home decorating, especially to overcome the emptiness of the corner, Indoor Water gardening is a good suggestion. It also provides your home life form. Any indoor plants can grow in water very easily but it requires just a few essential things. Nature Bring to throw light on some important aspects.
- Bottle or jar has put in place where the plant receives 5-6 hours of bright sunlight. For this, you can choose the window corner.
- For plants to be used Do not a clean container with soap or detergent, small amounts of detergent also damage plants.
- If you desire to get rid of the development of algal, can use some colorful fish.
- Smell to get rid of dirty water into the jar and put a few pieces of charcoal, it is also helpful to keep the
- Commonly used in outdoor garden fertilizer than you use pebbles or tablet fertilizer.
- Time is evaporating a post-water gradually, with the shortage of water replenished again.
Some essential things that the necessity for water Indoor plants.
- Glass, container, glass, bottle or jar. Whose mouth is wide.
- Water development Plants such as Pothos, Spider plants, English IVY, Sweet Potato Vine, Coleus, Ficus lyrata, Wandering Jew, Purple Heart, Wax Plant, Chinese Evergreen, fairy moss etc.
- Other than this Mixed rocks, potting soil, Coal Bits, Colorful fish (optional), Pure Water
Water development Plants:
1. Spider plant:
The spider plant is the best air Purifier. It takes nitrogen oxides and polluted air inside. According to research chemical formaldehyde is the causes of cancer. This chemical is found in many household products. When you breathe, you require oxygen and exhale carbon dioxide. Plants take carbon dioxide during photosynthesis and release oxygen. This is best purified according to NASA.
Pothos plant has a multitude of common names including golden pothos, hunter’s robe, ivy arum, money plant, silver vine it has heart-shaped leaves. It’s a hardy plant that can survive in lower light and colder temps and is great for offices and homes since it rids the air of carbon monoxide and formaldehyde. Pothos plant cutting is also very easy to grow in the water.
3. Sweet potato vine:
It is a vigorous grower, it comes in leaves color purple. Sweet potato vine is also very easy to find in the water. Cutting stems some of its 4 to 5 inches long, remove the leaves bottom side, put it in a glass of water or jar. The root will grow from a leaf node. It takes two to three weeks to get root. This is much faster drinking water than other plants, so the use of large jars.
The plant’s leaves are colorful and decorative coleus; it is also a well-known herb all over the world. The plant is grown as an indoor or outside the home. The plants are usually small and can be developed inside. Coleus is one of easiest plant propagators by cutting. Take 4 to 5 inches long stems of coleus, except the stem, remove the top pair of leaves. Up with leaves, cut in half. Then put it in a glass of water and keep it in the room. A few days later, the root will come out.
5. English ivy:
According to NASA, English ivy and other one plant that purifies the air. English ivy can grow in a simple manner, but it does show sometimes the sunshine. The study shows its leaves are beneficial for asthma and allergies. If you put this plant in your bedroom can impact your quality of sleep. It is popular as a container houseplant or water houseplant. If the plant you want to grow in a glass or jar, then as you cut the stem into the soil grows you, just as you put a cutting in the glass with water or jars. So-called, cutting ever from under the leaves, it says Emmons. The routing hormones are always active in leaves nodes.
6. Purple heart plant:
Sparkling heart-shaped purple leaves make a beautiful drawing room. Heart-shaped leaves of the micro pink flowers adorn it. It is also called a purple queen. It consists of perennial plants. The cutting is very easy to grow new plants. 2 to 4 inches long, cut the stem with scissors. If cutting is much better to be taken in the morning or evening. Purple Heart plant cutting puts in water; fully hydrated plants will take root over time.
7. Wandering Jew plant:
Wandering Jew roots very easily remove the soil or in water, it is very easy. Before cutting well water should be one or two day mother wandering Jew plant, the plant becomes tense and drained away. Mother plant cuts a section 3 to 6 inches a long piece. The very rapid growth, and the place where it touches the ground roots come out. Remove the leaves from the cutting top of the node. Keep at least two leaves at the top of the cutting. Throw the cutting put in a glass or jar filled with water or. Place the jar near the sunny window. If reduce the amount of water to increase it. See, a few days later it will come out the roots.
8. Chinese evergreen plant:
In fact, these characteristic houseplants, their roots to grow in the water and it can survive permanently. The mother plant is an easy way to grow many plants. Cut the stem of the Chinese evergreen plant, remove all leaves except two leaves of the top. Then put it in a jar filled with water and keeps it near the sunny window. After a while, the roots of which will be developed.
Some advantage of water garden:
- Very low maintenance, regular watering is not necessary.
- No problem with Pests and diseases.
- No longer space for a houseplant.
- Home decorating is most appropriate.·
- Get rid of the mess caused by soil or pests.