How to make Schezwan Sauce | Nature Bring recipe
Written by: Sneha Date: 21/02/2018
Schezwan Sauce (chutney) is used mostly in Chinese cuisine, but its flavor is so spicy that nowadays it is also used in Indian cuisine. This hot and spicy sauce (chutney) is made with red pepper, and onion, garlic, and ginger are added to increase the taste. It is more popular with Indian and Chinese cuisines, especially momos, spring rolls, french fries, noodles and chili cheese. Kashmiri red chilli is used as a red color. Here you are learning on the easy way to make Nature Bring Schezwan Sauce.
Preparation time 15 minutes
Cooking time 15 minutes
Difficulty level Easy
Ingredients for Schezwan Sauce
Dried Red chillies (kashmiri mirch) 02 cups
Onion 01 big size Finely chopped
Garlic 10-12 clove finely chopped
Ginger 1.5 inches long, finely chopped
Soya sauce 02 tbsp
Vinegar 01 tbsp
Tomato sauce 02 tbsp
Black pepper powder 01tsp
Oil 1/4 cup
Salt as needed
*1 cup = 255 ml.
Preparation for Schezwan Sauce
- Remove the 2 cup dry red chilli seeds and boil it with warm water. After about 5 minutes, filter the water from the chilli and separate it.
- Now grate the boiled chillies and put them in separate utensils.
- Make a paste of ginger and garlic with a mixer and keep aside.
How to make Schezwan Sauce
- After all the preparations, heat the oil in a pan according to the volume written.
- When the oil gets hot then add 2-3 red dry chilies, then add finely chopped onion and fry for 2 minutes.
- Now add red chilli paste and cook for about 2 minutes in a low flame.
- Now add black pepper powder, soya sauce, salt as needed, tomato sauce and vinegar, then add sugar and stir it well and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Now you can add water according to your needs and thicken it. Cook this mixture until the oil is visible on the edge.
- When the sauce is ready, fill it in the airtight jar after cooling it and keep it in a freeze.
- Take Your Saucezwan Sauce, ready, It can be included in your breakfast in many ways.
- Red Chilli is very spicy, so leave out its seeds.
- Keep in mind the amount of water you get, otherwise, your sauce will become thin.
- Put this sauce in the in the airtight container, you can use it for 1 month.