Mango phirni Summer delight
Summer is the season and to make the recipe of mango in the house, we and all of you want to become a new dish of mango. With this thought, this time I decided to make mango phirni. By making seasonal traditional phirni, you force them to say Wow!. Sweet and tasty mangoes are available in abundance for this traditional phirni. This delicious recipe is prepared with rice and mangoes. Nature Bring introduces you to an easy way to make this recipe.
Preparation time 35 minutes
Cooking time 35 minutes
Difficulty level Easy
Ingredients for Mango Phirni
(1 cup = 250 grams)
Basmati Rice 02 cups
Milk 01 liter
Sugar 3/4 cups
Cardamom powder 1/2 tsp
Pistachio 14-15 finely chopped
Almond 10 finely chopped
Cashews 10 finely chopped
Mango Phirni recipe
- Take the rice in the above-mentioned amount to wash it thoroughly with clean water, then add water to it in a deep bowl and soak for about 1 hour. After 1 hour, extract excess water from the bowl and separate it.
- Rough grind these rice with the help of mixer grinder, if thicker add 2 tablespoons water.
- Peel the mangoes into small pieces, cut some mangoes into large pieces. The pieces of large mangoes will be made to make the mango pulp and to place the pieces of small mangoes over the phirni.
- Take the milk according to the above-mentioned amount and boil it in a pot. When the milk starts to boil, add roughly grind rice and keep stirring constantly. Keep it running until the milk starts boiling again, due to continuous stirring, there will be no kernels in it.
- When starts boiling, slow down the flame, but do not stop stirring for about 8-10 minutes.
- Now add sugar, finely chopped almonds, cashews and cardamom powder and stir well. Turn off the gas and mix the ready mango pulp in it.
- Now let the phirni cool for 1/2 hours, when it cools, add some mango pieces in it. Then garnish it with finely chopped pieces of almonds, cashews, and pistachios. You put it in small bowls and served cold, it will love your whole family.
- To make mango phirni, you use basmati rice pieces, it will make you cheaper.
- After placing it on the flame, keep stirring constantly, otherwise, it will stick in the bottom.