Hanging garden or hanging plants in the container before you plant it can make sure you have a greenhouse. How you can protect plants from Frost. If you provide protection from frost, you can start hanging gardening. learn Hanging plants, How to plant a hanging garden, Hanging basket Plants for baskets, and more about the vertical garden.
You can shift your plants in frost season; in the morning you keep your basket outside and frost time you keep inside. If the plants should be hardy there is no matter for frost season. You can plant a hanging basket in September and October. You choose long-lasting perennial plants for the hanging garden.
Here are some hanging plants for baskets, these plants survive a particular season and maintain the beauty of a vertical garden.
Summer hanging plants basket
Falls hanging plants
Winter hanging plants basket
Buxus (Box), Crocus, Gaultheria, Iris reticulata cultivars, Hedera (ivy) – either variegated or plain, Carex (ornamental sedge), Primula (primulas and polyanthus), Cyclamen (small-flowered cyclamen), Viola (winter pansies and viola) and Erica carnea (winter-flowering heathers).
Perennial hanging plants basket
Hanging baskets, flower pouches, and containers
Hanging garden is a whole new dimension to your vertical garden. By adding it to your garden, it can increase the beauty of your garden with elegant. Hanging plants basket removes emptiness of the wall and makes corner beauty.
Nowadays the hanging garden has become a custom. Hanging gardens of lots of advantages you don’t have a small garden, Porch or patio but you can brighten. We give you some helpful tips and tricks here. You can grow fresh herbs indoor basket near the sunny window. Read more.
How to plant a hanging garden
Several hanging baskets are available in the market. Made of solid plastic, wire, homemade, or from the clay can be used any of the baskets. But keep in mind those small flower plants use of the hanging basket. Prepare any basket are the same for winter and summer.
Mesh Hanging Basket
The traditional mesh-hanging basket is made from wires. These are not rusted so it flimsy plastic coated. Compost, soil, and plant engaged before putting in the basket liner require applying. For this, you can use a plastic sheet, tots, or jute cloth. Cut it in the shape of a basket before applying.
Hanging Plants for baskets
You can grow all small plants like vegetables, fruits, flowering plants, shrubs fruits, and perennials. You are trying for tomatoes, dwarf beans, lettuce, shrubs, climbing rose, sweet peas, clematis, growing strawberries, many other fruits and vegetables you can grow. Use of hanging plants you prevent from slugs and snails.
Planting in a hanging basket
1. First, choose the appropriate location for hanging baskets. After baskets, you can use a plastic sheet and fibrous materials for the purpose, prepare the liner, and felt it properly on the basket. You should cover a thick layer (1.5 inches) of fiber.
2. Prepare the potting mix for a basket, 1 part of 1 part compost (slow-release fertilizer) 1 part of the soil, and prepare a mix of Cocopeat. If you need loamy soil also mix a little part of sand. You can use water-retaining granules to prevent drying out speedy. Read more.
3. Fill the basket with this mixture. Use the compost in the bottom basket.
4. Insert a plant with care in a center of the basket this can be used to create a structure and impact. Be careful to remove the polyethylene plant. These plants are in delicate growth. First, you lose the polyethylene through the holes to protect the plant, when it loses the position with the root ball resting you remove the polyethylene.
5. In the last, you water your hanging basket and stand out in a greenhouse. If you have no Green House, you put the plant in more Frost time and put it out in the morning.
Needed when you hang the basket?
- Summer always watered because the soil is drying and damage the plant.
- Winter basket keeps it always need the care moister. Keep the soil moist but not soggy.
- Use liquid fertilizer in the time of spring and summer.
- Regularly protect from Deadheads.
- Use liquid fertilizer always.
- Keep the soil moist but not soggy.
- Common pests require the care of its snails, slugs, aphids and it not assaults. Disease plants such as Mildew, rust and corrosion, Pelargonium rust Fuchsia rust impatience may suffer.
Best flowers for bees and butterflies. 7 Easy garden ideas. The best filler plants for container gardening. How to get rid of garden slugs. How to grow Vinca flowers. Zinnia plants growing condition and care. Mandevilla plants growing guide. 8 Beast Frugal gardening tips.