How to make Chicken masala, it is traditionally very popular non-vegetarian recipe in Uttar Pradesh, we have brought this aromatic, spicy and tender chicken to you. It is absolutely right to welcome special occasions and guests. If you want to make an Indian restaurant like spicy and tasty, then you follow these steps. It tastes very intense because it cooks in an intense masala paste, garlic, onion, and tomato. You can serve it with rice or roti, naan.
Chicken masala recipes are made in 3 ways, dry masala, semi-dry masala, gravy dish masala. Here we are making gravy dish masala chicken. You need to add coconut milk, hot water or curd to make gravy in it. You can also add cashew paste or coconut paste to make a rich gravy. How To Make Chicken masala, The Easy Way To Make, Chef Vijay, Uttarakhand.
Preparation time 10 minute
Cooking time 25-30 minutes
Difficulty level Medium
Ingredients for Chicken masala
Chicken 01 kg Washed and dry chicken
Onion 250 grams (finely chopped )
Tomato 5-6 (Finely chopped)
Green chili 6-8
Coriander powder 02tbsp
Red chili powder 02tsp
Turmeric Powder 01tsp
Garlic 100 grams
Ginger 50 grams
Yogurt 100 grams
Chicken masala 01tbsp
Cumin seeds 1tsp
Cinnamon 1.5 inch stick
Green cardamoms 5-6
Poppy seeds 2tsp
Cooking Oil 250 grams
Coriander leaves 01 cups finely chopped
Curry leaves 10-12 leaves
Salt as needed
Water 3-4 cups
How to make Chicken masala
- First of all, take the ginger, green chili and garlic according to the amount written above and make a paste, keep aside.
- Chicken masala is the most delicious popular recipes. The materials used in it are easily available in the market. It is very easy to prepare, let us prepare this wonderful dish at home, like that of a restaurant.
- Put the chicken in a hot water for a while with a pinch of salt and it will reduce the time of cooked chicken and pieces will become soft and tender.
- Clean and rinse pieces of chicken and keep it aside.
- Prepare a thick paste with garlic, green chilies, cumin seeds, black pepper, poppy seeds, cinnamon and ginger with small water. Make a paste with coriander powder, turmeric powder, chili powder in 1/2 cup water keep aside.
- Add oil in the pressure cooker and heat it. Add finely chopped onion to it and fry until golden brown.
- Then add curry leaves salt and chicken masala in it, now add a ready-made paste of ginger-garlic and stir for about three minutes. Now add coriander, chili, turmeric powder paste, and stir well, now add pieces of chicken and fry for about five minutes.
- Now add chopped tomatoes, add about 3 cups of water and cook for about 10-15 minutes. When the chicken starts to tender, add curd to it and cook in medium flame for 5 to 7 minutes. Now mix chopped coriander leaves and closes the flame. Your Chicken masala is ready, hot serve it with butter naan or rice. Read more.
See Chicken curry recipe.