Know How to make Aloo Kachori, Aloo Kachori Recipe, and suggestion for this recipe. Aloo kachori is very tasty at breakfast and is easy to make. Although it is made in different places according to different shape and flavor, generally people prefer the more crispy Kachori. It is the most favorite snack in Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Bengal Rajasthan, and Gujarat.
In this, the tasty potatoes are prepared by spices and fill in fine flour puri, then sauté. This is famous street food in India, it is also very liked by children. If you take it out in breakfast on the day of the holidays or at the picnic, you will enjoy it. Read also.
Preparing time 30 minutes
Cook time 20 minutes
Difficulty level easy
Ingredients for Aloo kachori
Materials needed to prepare the dough
Fine Flour (Maida) 400grams
Salt according to taste
Baking soda 1/4 Tsp
Cooking Oil 02 Tbsp
Aloo Masala for Stuffing
Potato 6-7 Medium size
Oil 01 Tbsp
Cumin seeds 01 Tsp
Coriander seeds 01 Tsp
Green Chilies 2-3 (Finely Chopped)
Ginger 02 tsp (Paste)
Coriander powder 01 Tsp
Amchoor Powder 1/2 Tsp
Garam Masala 1 / 4Tsp
Salt according to taste
Cooking Oil As required (for frying the junk)
How to make Aloo Kachori
- First, wash the potatoes and keep them in the cooker to boil, as long as the potatoes are boiled, then you can dough the fine flour of kachori and leave it for about 20 minutes.
- When the potatoes are boiled, mash it and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. When the oil becomes hot, add 01 tsp cumin seeds, 01 tsp coriander seeds and 1/2 teaspoon fennel in it. Saute well until the aroma is reached.
- Now add chopped green chilies, ginger paste, and fry for about 30 seconds according to the amount mentioned above in the pan.
- Moderate the flame and add turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chili powder and saute.
- Now add mashed potatoes in the pan, salt as needed and lemon juice, mix thoroughly. your Aloo stuffing is ready.
- Make a small lemon-shaped ball from the potato stuffing and flatten it by pressing the palm.
- Divide little dough and spread with palm the potato stuffing ball put in the middle, with the help of fingers collect the edge in the middle. It takes the shape of a bundle.
- Prepare all kachoris in the same way.
- Heat the oil in a pan for frying the kachori, keep the medium flame. Now put the kachoris in the oil and fry until brown on both sides.
- After frying the Kachori, put on the napkin paper so as to remove excess oil. Take all the kachoris in the same way. Now hot-hot kachoris serve with the green, sweet chutney or other sauce. Read also.
- Put the flame in the middle to fry the kachoris, so that you can enjoy crispy and crunchy kachoris.
- Close the bundle carefully. Knead the soft dough to make kachoris.
- If you are pressing the bundle with a rolling pin, be careful, otherwise, it may break.
Read also: Spicy Momos recipe easy steps. Sabudabna Khichdi easy recipe. Shahi Paneer easy to make at home Dhaba style. Vada pav recipe, Mango pickle easy recipe. Pineapple cake. How to grow Coriander.