Pineapple cake is not fully balanced and not overwhelming, add some cherries and pineapple pieces to decorate it and celebrate with its favorite flavor. Whenever there is a chance for a party at home, we bring cake and pastries from the market to make this pleasant atmosphere a memorable one. At this time one thing comes to our mind that we can make it, it is very easy to make it at home and enjoy the party’s plenty. Today, Nature Bring telling you how to make Pineapple Cake. Pineapple is one of those tastes that kids like.
In it, you can also use pineapple juice and fresh pineapple pieces with Pineapple’s essence, which is why the cake comes in a sour-sweet taste of pineapple.
Preparation time 30 minutes
Cooking time 01 hour
Difficulty level Medium
Ingredients for Pineapple cake
(1 cup = 250 grams)
Eggs large 04
Fine flour 3/4 cup
Sugar granules 3/4 cup
Baking Soda 1/2tsp
Baking powder 02 tsp
Crushed pineapple juice 3/4 cup
Pineapple juice 1/2 cup
Butter 1/2 cup
Cake tins rounded
Oil for greasing
Pistachios chopped for dressing
Ingredients for Butter Cream Frosting
Unsalted Butter 140g
Vanilla extracts 01tsp
Sugar powder 02 cup
Heavy Cream 1/4 Cup
Method of making Pineapple cake
- First of all, heat your oven up to 180 degrees C.
- Now take a rounded cake pan and grease its bottom with oil.
- Mix the cream, butter, and sugar thoroughly whip with an electric stand mixer in a separate large bowl until it very light and fluffy, and keep it aside.
- Now whisk together the fine flour, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla, and salt together in a large bowl as mentioned above amount, you will see that after mixing well puffy mixture will appear. Keep aside.
- Break the eggs into another bowl and mix them well. Now add sugar in it and keep stirring until it mixes well.
- Add Pineapple Juice and Crusade Pineapple in a separate bowl.
- Place the cake material in a rounded cake pan and smooth the surface above it, then it should be done in 30 minutes 180 degree C. Knife’s tip to see if the cake is well baked or not Chip it in, if the cake does not look on the knife then the cake is cooked. Let the cake cool down completely on a wire rack.
- Spread frosting over the cold cakes, add coconut from the top. Add pistachios pieces and dressing up.
- Your Pineapple Cake is Ready Now you cut it in slices and enjoy the party.