Spicy Veg Momos
Learn How to make Momos, Vegetable Momos Recipe, Ingredients for Momos and more about this recipe. At this time the cold is running, the abundance of every green vegetable, it is also a good opportunity for you to welcome the guests with hot vegetable Momos.
When the hot mamos and spicy chutneys together, then what to say. One great thing with Momos is that you can play with its size, shape, and taste. It is also very attractive to see and is also full of nutrients. Although it is a Chinese recipe, it is also very liked in India even nowadays. Nature Bring is sharing the easy way to make it here. Read more. This is the most liked street food in India, which you will find almost everywhere.
Preparation time- 10 minutes
Cooking time – 40 minutes
Difficulty level – Medium
Ingredients for Momos
Fine flour (Maida) 02 cup
Salt As needed
Baking soda 01 pinch
Ingredients for Filling
Finely chopped onion 1/2 cup
Finely chopped garlic 01 Tsp
Grate Carrot 01 cup
Grate cabbage 01 cup
Black pepper powder 1/4 Tsp
Soya sauce 01 Tsp
Vinegar 1/2 Tsp
Oil 01 Tbsp
Salt As needed
How to make Vegetable Momos?
- Take the fine flour in a pot as per the above-mentioned quantity. Mix well with salt and baking powder. Then dough it hard with the help of water. Keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add finely chopped onion and garlic and roasted. Keep the flame high.
- Then add chopped cauliflower, and carrot in it, roast it until brown.
- Remove the pan from the flame and add soya sauce, vinegar, and black pepper powder according to the above-mentioned amount.
- Roll the dough into a loaf as a bread, and cut the bread with the help of a bowl or lid in a round shape.
- Apply water with the help of a finger on the edge of the cut shape. Then take a little filling in it and add the edges together. You can also give it different sizes. In this process, you have to prepare all the Momos like this.
- Then cook it with 10 minutes of steam. Steamers are available in the market for this. If you do not have the system, then boil water in a large vessel, keep the sieve from the metal over it, cover it with a large plate above.
- After giving 10 minutes of steam, your Momos are ready, serve it warm with hot tomato sauce and Chili sauce. If you want to eat spicier than use the Schezwan sauce. Read more.
How to make Sabudana Vada. How to make Palak Paneer. Chili Paneer Recipe easy steps. Growing Black pepper at home. Cheese Sandwich recipe. Veg Spring Roll recipe. Paneer Pasanda recipe step by step. Hot and spicy Schezwan sauce. Mango pickle recipe.