Nowadays, if you make any breakfast at home or make Chinese recipe, then green chili sauce is needed. You can make it very easily at home. Green chili sauce is served with pakora, samosa, dosa, paratha, noodles etc. It enhances your breakfast’s taste. Nature Bring is sharing an easy way to make Green Chilli Sauce.
Preparation time 10 minutes
Cooking time 1.30 minutes
Difficulty level Medium
Ingredients for Green Chili Sauce
Green Chilli 1 kg.
Garlic 50 gram
Ginger 50 gram
Acetic Acid 02tsp
Salt as needed
Sodium benzoate powder 01tsp
Method of Green Chilli Sauce
- Rinse green chilies and dry out the thoroughly. To drain out the water, place it on a newspaper and put it under the fan. When dry well, cut the green chilies into thick chunks. Then cut into thick chunks of ginger and garlic too.
- Now heat the water in a pot and add chopped chilies, garlic and ginger in it and cook for 10 minutes.
- After boiling, grind it a fine paste with the help of mixer grinder.
- Now add this paste to the pan and cook it, then add sodium benzoate and acetic acid in it. \
- Mix well, when the water completely drains out and thick the paste, then drop it on the plate with the help of a spoon.
- Now fill it in an airtight glass bottle with the help of a funnel.
- Take your chili sauce is ready now you can serve it with any snake pakora, samosa, dosa, paratha or with chowmin.
- If you mix sodium benzoate and acetic acid, then its life will be around a year.
- If your green chili much acrid, then you add boiled potatoes in it, the Acridity will decrease.