How to make a Chilli Paneer | Nature Bring recipe
Written by: Sneha Date:10/02/2018
As soon as the name comes as hot and spicy Chilli Paneer, water comes into the mouth. It is a vegetarian Indian Chinese cuisine, it is mostly served as a starter or breakfast. Chilli Paneer is a delicious Chinese recipe, it has now become a special place in India, it is a delicious and nutritious dish. When it is served with fried rice or schezwan sauce then its fun is something else. Chilli Paneer is one of the most famous street food in India. Here you are learning on the easy way to make Nature Bring Chile Paneer.
Preparation time 15 minutes
Cooking time 20 minutes
Difficulty level Easy
Ingredients for Chilli Paneer
Paneer (Cubed) cottage cheese 500grams
Tomatoes 5 Medium size
Shimla Mirch (Bell pepper) 02 Large size chopped
Onion 01 big size chopped
Corn flour 02-03 Tbsp
Olive Oil 1/4 cup
Vinegar 1-2 tsp
Soya sauce 02tsp
Chilli sauce 02tsp
Tomato sauce 01tbsp
Salt as needed
Green chili 3-4 Chopped in length
Ginger 2 inches long, fine chopped
Garlic 7-8 Cloves fine chopped
Freshly ground black pepper 1/4 tsp
Ajino motto 01-02 pinch
Pudina leaves 10-12
Green coriander leaves ¼ cup
Method of making Chilli Paneer
- First, cut the cottage cheese (Paneer) in the square according to the above-mentioned quantity. In a large bowl, according to the quantity written above, 2 tablespoon cornflour, black pepper powder, add salt to taste. Then mash well with water and make a thick paste. Put as per the water requirement.
- Then wrap the pieces of paneer well in this paste. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the pieces of this cheese (paneer) until golden brown.
- Put the pieces of fried paneer into kitchen paper napkin, so that extra oil can get out.
- Take 1 tablespoon cornflour in a small bowl. Add about 1/2 cup water into it, dilute it. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a frying pan. Then add finely chopped onions, garlic, and ginger. And roast for about 1 minute, until it becomes brown. Then add chopped capsicum (Bell pepper) and green chilies and cook for about 2 minutes. Continue with the spoon in between.
- Then add chili sauce, soy sauce, and vinegar into it and mix well and cook for about 1 minute.
- Then add the prepared mixture of cornflour into it and cook for 2-3 minutes, until it becomes thick. Take your Chilli Paneer ready, garnish with green coriander on a plate and do a hotly survey.
- If you have a shortage of time, you can also fry the cottage cheese directly in the paste.
- If you prefer more intense than increase the amount of chilli and chili sauce.
- You can make chilli cauliflower, chilli potatoes to make as chilli paneer, if you want a little more gravy, then increase the amount of sauce.