Pav Bhaji (Street food )
Learn How to make Pav Bhaji, Pav Bhaji Recipe, Street food Pav Bhaji and more about this recipe. Pav Bhaji is popular street food, although it is a Maharashtrian recipe it is famous all over India. In it, bread made of butter (a type of bread) is served with spices prepared with a vegetable and chutney. This is a traditional banquet that you can prepare very easily at home. It’s delicious taste eat all ages people, the best recipes for a small party or Sunday special.
Preparation time 20 minute
Cooking time 30 minutes
Difficulty level Easy
Ingredients for Pav Bhaji
(1 cup = 250 grams)
Pav (a type of bread) 08
Boiled potato 04 medium mashed
Onion 02 medium size (Chopped )
Cauliflower 1/2 cup (Chopped )
Peas (dry or fresh) 1/2 cup
Butter 100 gram
Salt According to taste.
Garlic paste 02 tbsp
Ginger paste 1/2 tbsp
Tomato 04 medium (Chopped)
Bell Pepper (capsicum ) 01 (Chopped)
Carrot 02 (Chopped)
Kasoori methi 01tbsp
(Dried Fenugreek leaves)
Green chili 02 (Chopped)
Kashmiri Red chili powder 02 Tsp
Turmeric powder 02tsp
Coriander powder 02tsp
Pav Bhaji Masala 02tsp
Fresh Coriander leaves 02 tbsp
How to make Pav Bhaji
- First, wash all the chopped vegetables thoroughly and keep them aside.
- For making Pav Bhaji, put water in a pot and heat it on the gas, now add chopped cauliflower and peas and close the lid. When it becomes slightly soft after boiling, turn off the gas.
- We have not boiled capsicum and tomato, because it is easily cooked.
- Now heat the pan, put 2 teaspoons butter in it. After butter melts, add ginger paste, garlic paste, and green chilies and roast,
- Now chopped tomatoes, chopped capsicum, turmeric powder, coriander powder, and Kashmiri red chili powder and cover the lid and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Check the vegetables by opening the lid, if vegetables have softened, then mash them. Add cauliflower and peas and mash well, cook it.
- Mash the boiled potatoes and dal it in this mixture. Add salt as needed, Kashmiri red chili powder, and Pavbhaji masala and cook for a little while mashing well. Mix the water as needed. Shake well, mash well with the help of Masher.
- When the vegetable starts to look like one, add 1 tablespoon butter to it. Now your vegetable is ready, take it out in a large pot and garnish with green coriander leaves. Read more.
Heat the shallow pan on the gas, cut the pav from the middle and grease a little butter. Put a little butter in the pan and bake the bread lightly on both sides. Soak the whole loaf in a similar way and keep it aside. Now your hot-hot pav bhaji is ready, eat it and feed it.
References: How to make Pav Bhaji (street food)
Mumbai Pav Bhaji recipe.
Read also: How to make Mushroom tikka masala. How to make Palak Paneer recipe. Chicken curry recipe at home. Malai kofta recipe easy steps. How to make Pani Puri recipe. Mango pickle recipe. Shahi Paneer recipe Dhaba style. Stuffed red chili pickle recipe. Kadai Paneer recipe easy steps. Kaju curry easy to make at home. Masala Dosa recipe.