Learn How to make Mushroom Tikka, Mushroom Tikka Masala recipe, North Indian recipe, and more about this recipe. Mushroom, rich in vitamins, fiber, and mineral, are being produced all over India in a big way nowadays, its fame spread very fast. There is still confusion in many people that it is non-veg, but it is false. Mushroom has a great amount of nutrition and a wonderful taste. If you like to eat nutritionally, then regular mushroom can be included in your diet. Read.
Mushroom Tikka masala is quite popular in North India. To make mushroom tikka masala, its tikka is made first and then preparing the gravy with a mixture of garlic ginger and yogurt. It is not difficult, but it takes a lot of time to cook. Nature Bring is sharing an easy way to make Mushroom Tikka Masala. See some special gravy vegetablesShahipaneer, Paneer butter masala.
Preparation time 01 hour
Cooking time 35 minutes
Difficulty level Medium
Ingredients for Mushroom Tikka Masala
Button mushroom 250grams
Yogurt (Dahi) 04 tbsp
Amchoor powder/ dry mango powder 01tsp
Cumin seeds powder 01 tsp
Kashmiri Red chili powder 1/2 tsp
Garam masala powder 1/2 tsp
Chat masala powder 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
Carom seeds 1/2 tsp
Besan (Gram flour) 1/2 tbsp
Ajwain(Carom seeds) 1/2 tbsp
Oil 3-4 tbsp
Salt as needed
Lemon juice Optional
Ingredients for gravy
Onion 01 big size chopped
Tomatoes 4 Medium sizes finely chopped
Ginger 01 inch
Garlic 7-8 clove
Cream 1/4 Cup
Bell pepper/ Capsicum 01 medium size
Green chili 02 Chopped
Red chili powder 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder 1/2 tsp
Cumin seeds powder 1/2tsp
Garam masala powder 1/2 tsp
Kasoori methi (Dry fenugreek leaves) 01 tbsp
Nutmeg powder (Jaifal) 01 pinch
Water 01 cup
A paste of Tomato and cashew
First, prepare the paste with tomato, cashew nuts, chopped onions, ginger, garlic, and hot water with the help of Blender and put it in the bowl, keep aside.
Method of marinating Mushroom
- Take yogurt according to the above amount, add garam masala powder, Kashmiri red chilli powder, chaat masala, ginger garlic paste, carom seeds in a large bowl and mix well, then add 1/2 tsp lemon juice into it.
- Coat the mushroom well with the prepared mixture.
- Then remove it and cover it with a plate. Leave the plate at room temperature for a while or leave it in the freezer for half an hour.
Sautéing the Mushroom
- Heat oil in a pan and add marinated mushroom in it.
- When the Mushroom is cooked well on one side, turn it over and cook. For this, you can use a good nonstick pan, otherwise marinated mushroom stick to the surface.
- Fry the mushrooms on both sides until brown.
- There will be a time when Mushroom will start releasing water, then oil will start to splutter.
- After this, cover the pan with the lid and allow mushroom to cook. When its color turns brown, remove it and let it cool on a plate.
How to make Mushroom Tikka
- Heat oil in the pan, then add chopped onions and fry until brown.
- After frying onion, add tomato and cashew paste and mix well.
- Then add one cup of water to it and stir well. After mixing it add the Nutmeg, garam masala and sauté further.
- Then add capsicum, green chilly and kasoori methi, and mix it well.
- Add this mixture to prepared mushrooms, then add 1/4 cup fresh cream to it and mix well.
- Then garnish it with coriander leaves and serve with roti or naan.
See also: How to make Malai Kofta at home. How to make Palak Paneer recipe. Matar paneer curry recipe. Famous South Indian dish: Idli. Masala Egg Curry recipe easy steps. Masala Dosa recipe. Chicken curry recipe at home. Kadai Paneer recipe easy steps.