Learn How to make Egg curry, Masala Egg curry recipe, Anda curry, Ingredients for masala Egg curry recipe and more about the recipe in this article.
Egg curry (Anda curry) to boiled egg cooked in gravy, which is one such wonderful taste that is popular among most people. There is a tangy flavor of tomato and curry which is preferred by guests in the breakfast, party or on any special occasions. You can make spicy, flavorful and delicious Dhaba style Egg curry with our stated method. These delicious and luxurious dishes mostly prefer to eat at night. How to make masala Egg curry, the easy way to make, chef Vijay, Uttarakhand.
Many delicious dishes are made from eggs, both veg and non-veg are very fond of eating it. If you believe in my opinion then there is no harm in eating eggs. It is a wonderful source of protein and vitamins along with taste. Read more.
Preparation time 15 minute
Cooking time 40 minutes
Difficulty level Easy
Ingredients for masala Egg curry
Egg boiled 04
Coriander powder 02tbsp
Red chili powder 02tsp
Turmeric Powder 1/2tsp
Ginger Garlic paste 01tbsp
For Egg curry
Tomato 02 (Finely chopped)
Onion 01 (Finely chopped)
Cinnamon sticks 1/2 inch
Green chili 1-2
Red chili powder 1/2tsp
Coriander powder 01tsp
Turmeric powder 01tsp
Cumin seeds 1tsp
Ginger 01 inch Chopped
Garlic 4-5 Chopped
Coriander leaves 01tbsp chopped
Mustard seeds 01tsp
Kashmiri chili powder 01tsp
Curry leaves 6-8 leaves
Fenugreek seeds 1/4tsp
Cooking Oil as needed
Coriander leaves 01 cups finely chopped
Fry boil eggs
- 4 eggs boil in a pan. Crush the egg with a light hand and peel off.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, red chili powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, and salt as needed, in these pieces. Reverse-flip the egg and mix the egg well.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry this egg lightly, and put it aside in a plate.
How to make Egg curry
- Heat the oil in the pan, add finely chopped onions, green chilies, cumin seeds, and roast it, when its color starts to become light brown, add ginger, garlic, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, red chili powder, and salt as needed.
- Mix all this mixture, now add water to it and simmer it.
- Now mix the chopped tomatoes and mix thoroughly, if the water is needed to add them.
- For mixing well, mix it in mixer grinder, now your spicy gravy is ready.
- Now put the egg in this gravy and boil, add green coriander leaves.
- Heat a little oil in the pan, add Asafetida, fenugreek seeds, mustard seed, curry leaves, and Kashmiri chili powder and mix well.
- Put it on Egg curry and mix thoroughly, add chopped green coriander leaves.
- Now your Egg curry is ready to serve it hot with roti or plain rice.
See also: Chicken curry recipe.