If the daily breakfast is different, so, how good you are, you have the option to market only. Making children’s favorite spring rolls are also easy and healthy too. Vegetable stuffed in Spring Rolls is unique due to its taste, and crisp due to the fine flour. Rapping technique is explained in detail below. Nature Bring is making you aware of the simplest method of Spring Rolls.
Preparation time- 40 minutes
Cooking time – 20 minutes
Difficulty level – Medium
Ingredients for Spring roll wrappers
Fine flour 100grams
Ingredients for Spring rolls, stuffing
Cabbage 200 grams (Finely chopped)
Paneer (cottage cheese) 100 gram(grated cheese)
Red chili powder 1/2 tsp
Bell pepper 01 medium (Chopped)
Carrot 01 large (Chopped)
Spring onion 04 (Finely Chopped)
Green chili 02 (Finely Chopped)
Ginger 01 inches long, finely chopped
Black pepper powder 1/4tsp
Salt as needed
Oil to Fry
Soya sauce 01tsp
Spring rolls wrapper
- Filter the fine floor in a vessel, then mix it with water and make a thin smooth solution. After making the solution, cover it with a lid, Dough will be soft and set by doing this, and it will not break even while stuffing in the wrapper.
- You can also use spring roll sheets for it, it is available in the market. To use the spring roll sheets, follow the instructions given in the packet. First, open the packet and keep it at room temperature for 30 minutes. Then cover the clean, damp cloth and leave it for 15 minutes.
- As long as the dough is ready, you prepare a mixture of stuffing.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil, add green chilli, ginger, chopped leaf cabbage, bell pepper (capsicum), carrot, spring onion and paneer (cottage cheese), fry for 1 minute, then add black pepper powder, red chili, Ajinomoto soya sauce and mix the salt according to the taste and fry again. Now your mix is ready for the stuff.
- To prepare a wrapper of Spring Rolls, place oil in a nonstick pan, then spread the oil over the pan with the
Paper Napkin. Do not be the too hot nonstick pan. Now spread the solution on the pan with the help of a spoon, and let it cook in a low flame. After properly cooking, its color will change slightly and it will start to move from the edge. Put it on the oiled plate.
- Place a mixture of two spoons in the middle of the wrapper and roll the wrapper from both sides and make the roll.
- Similarly, make all the rolls.
- Heat oil in a pan and let the spring rolls lightly or deep fry. Hot Spring Rolls are ready to serve it with chutney.
In the mixture of stuffing, some people add boil noodles too. Vegetables can also be used by light boiling.