Know How to make Uttapam, Uttapam Recipe, Suji’s uttapam recipe and more about this recipe. Suji’s (Semolina) Uttapam is a South Indian recipe, but it is very nice from the attitude of tasty and healthy. Making it is very easy and lightly prepared breakfast, you can serve it for breakfast in the morning, lunch or evening breakfast. Curd and chopped vegetables and masala are mixed in semolina (Rava) and they are made like the dosa on tawa. It can be called soft, savory pancake. See also.
Preparing time 20 minutes
Cook time 20 minutes
Difficulty level easy
Ingredients for Uttapam
Semolina (Suji, Rava) 01 cup
Yogurt 01 cups
Tomato 01 (finely chopped)
Onion 01 (finely chopped)
Carrot 01 (grated)
Capsicum (Bell pepper) 01 (finely chopped)
Ginger 01 inch piece (grated)
Green pepper 02 (finely chopped)
Green Coriander leaves 02 tablespoons (finely chopped)
water as needed
Salt according to taste
Oil For frying uttapam
How to make Suji (Rava) Uttapam
- To make Suji Uttapam (semolina), first add 1 cup of Suji, 1 cup yogurt into a large bowl and mix well.
- If the batter is thick, then add some water, its batter is exactly like idli and dosa.
- Cover the batter for about 2-3 hours with a lid.
- Now add chopped onion, tomatoes, carrot, capsicum, grated ginger, green chili in batter, mix it well.
- Place a shallow surface pan (Tawa) in medium flame and spread a little oil.
- When the oil becomes hot, spread the batter in the pan (like dosa) cook for about two minutes, if you wish, you can combine the vegetables from above.
- Spread a little oil around Utpam. This will not stick to the surface from the edge. It is best cooked on one side only until the surface becomes brown in color.
- To see whether it is completely cooked or not, remove the lid and stick in it in a matchbox stick if it is not sticking to the batter.
- Your uttapam is ready, take it out in the plate, garnish with green coriander and serve hot.
- Serve with green chutney or tomato sauce. Read also.
You can also mix vegetables while making the batter.
After reversing the uttapam, you can also put some chopped vegetables on top.
Read also: How to make Egg curry. Vada pav recipe, Sabudabna Khichdi easy recipe. chicken curry recipe easy steps. Palak Paneer recipe easy method. Chicken masala recipe easy steps. Palak Paneer recipe Dhaba style. Matar Paneer recipe Dhaba style. Dahi vada recipe at home. Sabudana Khichdi recipe easy steps. Dhokla Gujarati recipe easy steps. Dal Bati recipe at home.