Vanilla Cake recipe
Make vanilla cake recipe without eggs at your home. It’s the month of December and you cannot live without a Vanilla Cake pastry, Nowadays, the cake is very popular not only abroad but also in its own country, and it is used in every special event. Today, in this episode Nature Bring is going to share a very easy recipe, so you can easily make it in the house. If you do not have an oven then you can make it in your cooker too.
Preparation time- 10 minutes
Cooking time – 50 minutes
Difficulty level – Easy
Ingredients for Vanilla Cake recipe
Fine flour (Maida)/ Wheat flour 02 cups
Baking Powder 01tsp
Pure Ghee 01tsp
Baking Soda ½ tsp
Salt a pinch
Sweet curd 01 cups
*Cream 01 cups
Lemon Juice 4-5 drops
Sugar powder 02 cups
Milk powder 01 cup
Vanilla Essence 4-5 drops
How to make Vanilla Cake recipe
- Take flour according to the volume written in a large bowl and keep aside.
- Take a sweet curd in a large bowl and mix a little sugar in it and stir it for 2-3 minutes. Then mix the baking soda well and keep it aside.
- Now heat your oven up to 200 degrees in advance.
- Take an 8-inch shallow vessel on which the butter or oil is applied on the surface. Then take a little flour and sprinkle it around.
- Now add the butter and vanilla essence, according to the above-mentioned amount in the curd mixture.
- Now mix the fine flour slowly in this mixture, so that it does not get stacked mix well.
- Pour all this mixture into a shallow butter coated plate. If any air bubble appears, break it. Put this vessel in the oven and bake 30-35 minutes.
- Insert the toothpick cake to see if the cake is cooked or not, if the toothpick comes out clean, then the Vanilla Cake has been completely cooked, If it is not cooked, then cook a bit more.
- Close the oven and leave the Vanilla Cake to cool. Then, cut with the help of a sharp knife
*If you do not have creams, then you can use malai directly instead of it.
How to make Icing Sugar
Icing sugar 01 cup
Butter ½ cup
- To make butter, icing sugar on top of the cake, strainer the fine sugar into a deep bowl.
- Then add 1/2 butter to this bowl and smooth mix with the help of a spatula.
- You can mix flavors for chocolate, coffee, coconut, orange, or any other flavor.
- Eating colors can also be mixed to get some different colors. Your icing sugar is ready for Vanilla Cake.