Poha Cutlet Recipe
Learn How to make Poha Cutlet, Poha Cutlet Recipe, vegetable poha cutlets and suggestion about this recipe. Poha (Rice Flacks, beaten rice) is made in many ways, this delicious breakfast we often eat. Today we are telling you to make delicious poha cutlets from this poha. Poha cutlets can be served as a morning or evening snack or at any party.
Vegetable poha cutlet is a nutritious recipe, people make it in many ways. You can mix potato, paneer, raw banana and chaat masala with poha while making the cutlets. You can also add ginger and garlic paste to make it tasty and spicy.
Vegetable poha cutlets can be made with minimum and easily available ingredients. You can also use them as children’s Tiffin boxes and breakfast. Serve Poha cutlet with green chutney, red chutney, and tomato sauce or any other chutney. Read more.
Preparation time 10 minutes
Cooking time 20 minutes
Serve 05 members
Difficulty level Easy
Ingredients for Poha Cutlet
1 cup = 200 grams
Poha (Rice Flacks, beaten rice) 01 cup
Raw Banana 04 Boiled and mashed (Medium Size)
Red chili powder 1/4 teaspoon
Turmeric Powder 1/4 teaspoon
Ginger 01 inch piece (Finely chopped)
Green Chili 02 (chopped)
Green Coriander 02-3 tablespoons (chopped)
Bread 03-4 slice
Corn flour 02 tbsp
Maida (all-purpose flour) 01tbsp
Black pepper 1/4 teaspoon (crushed)
Salt as needed
Lemon Juice 1/2 teaspoon
Spinach (Optional) 1/4 cup (Chopped)
How to make Poha Cutlet
- Take 1 cup of poha (Rice Flacks) according to the above-mentioned quantity, put it in a sieve and wash it with water. Excess water is removed automatically by washing in the sieve.
- In a separate bowl, prepare a batter of maida (all-purpose flour)-corn floor and keep it aside.
- Now add washed poha and boiled and mashed bananas and mix well. Add Red chili powder, Turmeric powder, Ginger (Finely chopped) in it as well.
- Add cornflour, green chili (chopped), black pepper (crushed) salt (as required), lemon juice and chopped coriander leaves to this mixture, mix well.
- Make sure the dough is well mixed.
- Apply oil to the palm and make it round shape or oval-shaped patties.
- Dip the round ball into the fine flour-corn floor batter, then wrap the bread crumbs all over it.
- Now heat oil in a pan, add 3-4 balls one by one and deep fry. When it turns golden brown then flip it and fry it. Fry it on medium flame otherwise, it will remain raw from inside.
- Likewise fry all the balls, now your poha cutlet is ready. Serve hot with tomato sauce, green chutney or red chutney.
- If you want to make vegetable poha cutlets, then finely chop spinach and add 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice and mix it. The rest of the method is exactly the same as above.
- Now with the washed poha, we have mix boiled raw bananas, you can also mash boiled potatoes in it.
- You can also make vegetable poha cutlets by mixing spinach and finely chopped capsicum with this mixture.
Read also: How to make Samosa. How to make Punjabi kadhi pakora recipe. Dahi vada easy recipe at home. Palak Paneer recipe easy method. Egg curry recipe easy steps by nature bring. Egg curry easy to make at home Dhaba style. How to make Dahi Vada easy steps. Sabudana Vada recipe for fasting. Spring roll recipe easy steps. Easy Vada pav recipe at home.