Paneer butter masala
Paneer butter masala is considered the king of vegetarian vegetables. Indians like these dishes very much. For this you no longer need to go to the hotel, you can prepare it at home. The combination of creamy gravy and spices makes it rosy. Learn How to make Paneer butter masala in this article.
These are the best vegetarian dishes that Indians like most in festivals. You can eat it with Chapati, puree, and rice. It is also nutritious because of having cheese and cream. Nature Bring is telling you the easy way to make it.
Preparation time 15 minutes
Cooking time 20 minutes
Ingredients for making Paneer butter masala
Red tomatoes 250 grams
Bay leaves 2-3 Qty.
Kashmiri red chili 2-3 Qty.
Cinnamon sticks 02 Qty.
Green chilies 2-3
Green cardamom 5-6 Qty.
Cashew nuts 1/2 cup
Butter 4-5 tbsp
Ginger 2 inches root
Garlic 3-4 clove
Water 1 cup
Garam masala 1/2 tsp
Cream 1/2 cup
Fenugreek Powder 1tbsp
Paneer 250 grams
How to make Paneer butter masala
- First, make ginger and garlic paste through the mixer grinder for paneer butter masala. Put this in a separate vessel.
- Cut the tomatoes into a separate vessel. Add 1/2 cup cashew nuts and grind it with a little water. Keep it in a separate vessel. Now your whole material is ready.
- Place a pan on the stove, add 2 tbsp butter and heat it. Then add bay leaves to 3-4, add green chilies and cook it. If there is a little brown, add a ready paste of ginger and garlic. Keep cooking for 3 minutes. After this, add chopped red tomatoes and mix well. Cook the mixture for 15 minutes.
- Cook this mixture well. Open the lid in the center and keep running. Take the mixture off the flame and let it cool slightly. Then put this mixture in the jar of the mixer and make a paste.
- Add 2 tbsp butter to the pan, heat it, and add 1 tsp oil. Put 3-4 chopped green chilies in a hot butter, then add 1.5 tbsp cashmere red chili powder in it, and stir well.
- After cooking a little, add the prepared paste in it and sir it. Then close the lid, cook for 5 minutes, open the lid and stir it. Add 1/2 cup water. Mix 2 tsp salt and add 250 grams of paneer pieces. You can put the paneer frying or raw in both ways. Stir it well and let it cook on medium flame for 5-7 minutes.
- Then add cashew paste and stir well. Add 1 tbsp dry fenugreek leaf. Mix 1/2 tsp garam masala, stirring 1tsp sugar and pour 1 /2 cup of cream above it. For a while keeps cooking.
- Your Paneer Butter Masala is to serve, furnish it in a serving bowl, add chopped green leaves over and serve hot. Read about.
- If your gravy is thicker then you can add 1/2 cup water to it.
- We have used raw paneer, you can also fry the cheese for enhancing flavor.
- Indian cuisine is paneer, but if the paneer is not available then you can also use tofu.
Read also: How to make Shahi Paneer.