Learn How to make Besan Ladoo, Besan Ladoo recipe and more about this recipe. Besan Ladoo is delicious in eating and can be made very easily. Most of the Indian festivals prefer Besan Ladoo, the most important thing is that children like it very much. They are also safe for several days. This is the popular sweet of North India. Nature Bring Here are you sharing the easy way to make it. Read also.
Preparation time 05 minutes
Cooking time 30 minutes
Cuisine Noth Indian
Serve 16 pieces
Ingredients for Besan Ladoo
Gram flour 02 cups
Ghee 01 cup (200 gram)
Powdered Sugar 01 cup
Almond 25 grams
Cashew nut 25grams
Cardamom powder 1/2 tsp
Pistachio For garnish
How to make Besan Ladoo
- Chopped the cashews, almonds finely. Cut the pistachios into thin slices. Put cashews, almonds in a separate bowl and place the pistachios in a separate bowl.
- Mix the gram flour well in a plate so that there is no lump in it.
- Now heat the pan, add ghee to it, but save some ghee, it will use later. Put the gram flour (Besan) in it and fry 6-7 minutes in medium flame.
- Now reduce the flame and fry the gram flour, and fry till it starts appearing golden brown, while its nice aroma will also spread. It takes approximately 15 minutes to complete the entire process, depending on the thickness of the pan. Keep this in mind and keep stirring continuously. If you stop stirring, the gram flour will start burning on the surface.
- Now add the mixture to the chopped cashew nuts and almonds. Takedown the pan and keep stirring, because the pan is hot, Gram flour can burn from the bottom.
- Turn it over on a plate and leave it to cool slightly, when the lukewarm becomes warm, add sugar powder according to the amount written above. Then add 1/2 tsp cardamom powder in it, and mix well with palms.
- After mixing well, make it round-rounded ladoo with the help of both palms. Try to shape-round with the help of palms.
- If you are not able to make the balls of Ladoo by hand, then you can also put a new shape by putting it in the mold of a vessel.
- Take your Besan ladoo ready. You can enjoy it for several days. Read also.
To make Ladoo granular and tasty, add a little bit of granular gram flour in the fine gram flour, Ladoo will become more delicious.
Before removing the gram flour from the flame, add light spraying of water to it. Ladoo will become granular.
Besan ladoo can serve you with dried namkeen and another dessert.
Read also: How to make Punjabi kadhi pakora recipe. Easy Vada pav recipe at home. Kaju katli recipe restaurant style. Matar Paneer recipeDhaba style. Mushroom tikka masala recipe at home. Spicy Momos recipe easy steps. Malai koftarecipe easy steps. How to make Daal Makhani recipe. in a pressure cooker. Dahi vada easy recipe at home. Til Gajak recipe at home. Lauki ka halwa recipe.